Kitatec supports Japanese companies to start a business in India.
Step-wise Approach Includes:
- Initial-Information during Study Phase.
- Consulting Services for Initial Industry Information.
- Information about Leading Players in that Industry Segment.
- Arrange Visit to India and meet some of Indian Companies who are among Leading Players in that Industry Segment.
- Report Key Indicators of the Industry Performance and Future Growth.
- If Required suggest and select Suitable Business Partner in India.
Start-Up Operations in India:
- Incorporate Company in India.
- Register with various Authorities for Start of Business.
- Make Contact and arrange Business Meetings with Prospects.
Maintaining Business Operations:
- Maintain interface with Business Alliance Partner.
- Build-up Channel Partners Network.
Maintaining Back-Office Business Operations:
- Manage Monthly and Annual Statutory Compliance Issues:
- Financial Accounting and Tax Compliance.
- Provide Consulting Services to Merge Indian Operations Financial Reports with Operations in Japan HQ.
- Provide Consulting services for All Statutory Compliance for Business Operations in India.