- Registration of new company
- Transform/liquidate/shift headquarters
- Undertake Representative Director responsibility
- Act as / support the company’s Representative Director
- Provide a registered address for the office
- Maintain all records for 7 years (as per legal requirements)
Legal Affairs / Compliance Issues:
- Corporate tax filing
- Consumption tax filing
- Withholding tax filing
- Compliance issues related to all of the above
- Report to HQ with Compliance Matrix on a quarterly basis
Company Operations Support:
- Monthly accounting (Bank management, invoicing, etc.)
- HR Services (including payroll)
- Administrative Services (including accommodation)
Japanese Social Insurance:
- Registration and de-registration
- Special subsidy schemes
- Lump-sum withdrawal
Labour Insurance Related Services:
- Haken License
- Haken license bi-annual reporting
- Help desk for new-comers to Japan
- Accommodation search support
- Accommodation contract execution support
Immigration Related Services:
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- Visa processing (new visa and renewals)
Monthly Operations Support Services.
(Key-Point: These are Fixed Price Services)
- Pay-Roll Work-Out.
- Bank Transfer To Employees, Salary Slips to Employees.
- Customer Invoicing.
- Company` Bank Account Management.
- Customer Payments – Invoice-wise Monitoring.
- Bank Account Reconciliations.
- Surplus Funds transfer to HQ on Monthly Basis.
- Bank-Book English Excel Format report to HQ on Weekly Basis.
- Monthly Accounting – English Financial Reports to HQ.
- Accounts Book-Keeping.